Visiting Pelican Beach
Tourists are sure to enjoy the beaches and island views in Pelican Beach. This city attracts visitors with its trendy ambiance. Top attractions around the area include Turtle Cove and Grace Bay Beach.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Pelican Beach
- Closest major airport is in Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.) 4.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pelican Beach
The beach, island views, and seaside provide a picturesque setting, and Grace Bay Beach, Coral Gardens Reef, and The Hole are worth a visit. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Turtle Cove is one place to visit. With 20 hotels and other accommodations in Pelican Beach, you'll find a vacation retreat at an affordable rate.
- La Vista Azul Resort - This 3.5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Turtle Cove Hotel & Residence - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, you'll have access to a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
Getting around Pelican Beach
Transit options in Pelican Beach allow for easy access to the area. You can explore your options for water transportation at the local marina.
Dressing for Pelican Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 68°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- About 1.69 inches of rain falls on Pelican Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 93°F while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 68°F