- Paynesville Maritime Museum
- 12 min walk
- Aquamania Water Sports
- 3 min drive
- Koala Trail
- 4 min drive
- Bairnsdale, VIC (BSJ)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Paynesville, Captains Cove Resort is in a rural location and on the waterfront. Paynesville Maritime Museum and Nicholson St. Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include St Mary's Catholic Church and Bairnsdale Aquatic and Recreation Centre.
- Paynesville Maritime Museum - 12 min walk
- Aquamania Water Sports - 3 min drive
- Koala Trail - 4 min drive
- Mitchell River Silt Jetties Gippsland Lakes Reserve - 8 min drive
- McLeod's Morass Wildlife Reserve - 14 min drive
- Bairnsdale Station - 13 min drive
About this property
Captains Cove Resort
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 6:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive key retrieval information.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Captains Cove Waterfront Apartments Paynesville Apartment
- Captains Cove Waterfront Apartments Apartment
- Captains Cove Waterfront Apartments Paynesville
- Captains Cove Waterfront Apartments
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Spotless rooms, spacious, extremely comfortable, kitchen and laundry facilities impeccable. And what a view! Winter in Melbourne and we sat on our deck overlooking glistening water in shorts and T-shirt! Brilliant accommodation!