- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hôtel Des Grands Boulevards
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room (Parisian Eaves)
Room (Saint Fiacre)
Grand Room (Grand Boulevard)
Room, Balcony (Saint Fiacre with Balcony)
Room, Balcony (Petit Boulevard with Balcony)
Room (Petit Boulevard)
Room, 1 Queen Bed (Petit Boulevard Single)
Room (2 adjoining rooms)
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Hôtel Des Grands Boulevards is in the city centre and near a metro station. Grands Boulevards and Galeries Lafayette are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Paris Zoological Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Stade de France.
- Grevin Museum - 3 min walk
- Grand Rex Cinema - 3 min walk
- Passage Verdeau - 5 min walk
- Folies Bergere - 6 min walk
- Paris Bourse - 7 min walk
- Grands Boulevards Metro Station - 2 min walk
- Paris Gare de l'Est - 18 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 40 min drive
- James Hetfeeld’s - 1 min walk
- Sunset - 1 min walk
- Francesca - 1 min walk
- Chez Suzette - 1 min walk
- Corcoran's - 1 min walk
About this property
Hôtel Des Grands Boulevards
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort