Visiting Oyster Cove
Nature enthusiasts enjoy visiting Oyster Cove though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and coffeehouses. Mount Nelson Lookout, Mt. Wellington, and Cascade Brewery are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 208 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hobart
- The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 37 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oyster Cove
Mount Nelson Lookout, Mt. Wellington, and Cascade Brewery are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Salamanca Market and Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Oyster Cove Chalet - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and bathrooms.
Dressing for Oyster Cove
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Oyster Cove is 20.63 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F