Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 3 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 14 Jan. 2021
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Otahuhu, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, shopping, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. Around the area, top sights include Mt. Eden, Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World, and Sky Tower.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Otahuhu
- The closest major airport is in Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) 9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Otahuhu
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Mt. Eden, Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World, and Sky Tower. Additionally, in the area you'll find One Tree Hill Domain and Auckland War Memorial Museum.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- 540 on Great South Motel - This 4.5-star motel features free WiFi, a car service, and a computer station. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Auckland Domain, located 6.9 mi (11.1 from the heart of the city, and Eden Park, which is 7.2 mi (11.5 away.
Getting Around Otahuhu
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Auckland Otahuhu Station. Otahuhu might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Otahuhu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 61°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Average annual rainfall for Otahuhu is 49.25 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Otahuhu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Otahuhu, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Otahuhu?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Otahuhu?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Otahuhu?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Otahuhu?
Recent Reviews in Otahuhu
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Otahuhu airport?
- Where to stay near top Otahuhu attractions?
- More accommodation types in Otahuhu
- Which hotel chains are in Otahuhu?
- What are the most popular hotels in Otahuhu?
- Are there hotels near Otahuhu?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends