Overview of 'ruardean' at Orford, Walk to Beaches, Shops and Parks
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Orford, this holiday home is on a river. Orford Golf Club and Solis Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Raspins Beach and Orford Beach.
- Solis Golf Course - 7 min walk
- Maria Island Ferry - 7 min walk
- Shelley Beach - 3 min drive
- Spring Beach - 6 min drive
- Sorell Fruit Farm - 41 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) - 50 min drive
About this property
'ruardean' at Orford, Walk to Beaches, Shops and Parks
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.