Search Nuwara Eliya, Central Province Hotels from AU$57
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Nuwara Eliya
Visitors can enjoy all that Nuwara Eliya has to offer including the rainforests, ancient ruins, and golf courses. This city's secluded setting also attracts tourists. In Nuwara Eliya, there are 214 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nuwara Eliya
Favorite places to visit in the city include Nuwara Eliya Golf Club, Pidurutalagala, and Victoria Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Single Tree Hill and Galway Forest Reserve.
In Nuwara Eliya, you'll find 214 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Mount Royal - This 3.5-star villa features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Heritance Tea Factory - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- Grand Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free breakfast, along with cable TV. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Royal Botanical Garden, located 22 mi (35.4 from the city center.
Dressing for Nuwara Eliya
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 72°F at night
- About 2.48 inches of rain falls on Nuwara Eliya each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Nuwara Eliya?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nuwara Eliya, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Nuwara Eliya?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Nuwara Eliya?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Nuwara Eliya?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Nuwara Eliya?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Nuwara Eliya?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Nuwara Eliya?
What's the best golf hotel in Nuwara Eliya?
Recent Reviews in Nuwara Eliya
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Nuwara Eliya airport?
- Where to stay near top Nuwara Eliya attractions?
- More accommodation types in Nuwara Eliya
- What kind of hotels are in Nuwara Eliya?
- Which hotel chains are in Nuwara Eliya?
- What are the most popular hotels in Nuwara Eliya?
- Are there hotels near Nuwara Eliya?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends