Visiting North Parramatta
Visitors can enjoy all that North Parramatta has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. Around the area, top sights include Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 21 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in North Parramatta
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bondi Beach and Circular Quay.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- North Parramatta Accommodation - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
Dressing for North Parramatta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for North Parramatta is 46.77 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F