Visiting North Beach
Visitors to North Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its cafés. Top sights around the area include City Beach, Kings Park and Botanic Garden, and Domain Stadium.
- You'll find 441 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 20.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in North Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Mettam's Pool. Additionally, in the area you'll find City Beach and Kings Park and Botanic Garden.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ocean View Motel - This 3-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Top places to see around the area include Domain Stadium, located 7.3 mi (11.7 from the heart of the city, and SCITECH Discovery Centre, which is 7.8 mi (12.6 away.
Dressing for North Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for North Beach is 29.92 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F