Visiting Noosa North Shore
Visitors can enjoy all that Noosa North Shore has to offer including its beaches. In Noosa North Shore, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 30.7 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Noosa North Shore
A favorite place to visit in the city is Teewah Beach. You'll also find Noosa Marina and Noosa Beach in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Beach Road Holiday Homes - This 5-star vacation home features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Noosa North Shore
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Noosa North Shore is 37.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and February with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 57°F