- Little Cove Beach
- 8 min walk
- Noosa National Park
- 13 min walk
- Hastings Street
- 1 min drive
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Noosa Heads, Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas is in the entertainment district and near the boardwalk. Hastings Street is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Noosa Beach and Noosa National Park. Aqua Fun Park and Noosa Botanic Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Noosa Beach - 7 min walk
- Little Cove Beach - 8 min walk
- Noosa National Park - 13 min walk
- Noosa Hill - 20 min walk
- Hastings Street - 1 min drive
- Cooroy Station - 22 min drive
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- View Restaurant – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner.
About this property
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The hotel has separate day and night street access. Guests arriving between 7 AM - 7 PM should use the entrance via 33 Viewland Drive. Guests arriving between 7 PM - 7 AM should use the entrance via 5 Morwong Drive. Guests planning to arrive late at night must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Peppers Noosa Villas Noosa Heads
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great apartment in the Bayview building. Very quiet with surrounding bush land and easy access via both driveways depending on time of day.