Visiting Nha Trang
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Nha Trang, which is also known for its seafood restaurants and cafés. Top sights in the city include Vinpearl Land, Dam Market, and Long Son Pagoda.
- You'll find 364 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nha Trang
- The closest major airport is in Nha Trang (CXR-Cam Ranh) 26.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nha Trang
Attractions like Vinpearl Land, Vinpearl Cable Car, and Sailing Club Nha Trang are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Long Son Pagoda, Tram Huong Tower, and Po Nagar Cham Towers. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Thap Ba Hot Spring Center, Bai Duong Beach, and Vinpearl Beach.
In Nha Trang, you'll find 337 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Vinpearl Luxury Nha Trang - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Amiana Resort and Villas - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this resort. This 5-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and free breakfast.
- InterContinental Nha Trang - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Tran Phu Beach can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and room size.
Other top sights in Nha Trang include Dam Market.
Getting Around Nha Trang
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Nha Trang Station. Nha Trang might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Nha Trang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- Nha Trang gets about 1.85 inches of rain per year
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F