- Highland Wildlife Park
- 10 min drive
- Dalwhinnie Distillery
- 12 min drive
- Loch Morlich
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Highland Wildlife Park - 10 min drive
- Dalwhinnie Distillery - 12 min drive
- Loch Morlich - 24 min drive
- Cairngorms National Park - 30 min drive
- CairnGorm Mountain - 30 min drive
- Newtonmore Station - 11 min walk
- Inverness (INV) - 57 min drive
- On-site dining venue – Open daily.
About this property
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and free self-parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. All 10 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities that guests will find include coffee makers and electric kettles.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 5 per pet, per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 25.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- English breakfast available for a fee daily 8 AM–9:30 AM: GBP 10 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing boards
Where to eat
Avoid Friday night it’s karaoke night...