- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Easton's Beach
- 1 min walk
- International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum
- 4 min drive
- Atlantic Grille
- 2 min walk
- Flos Clam Shack
- 2 min walk
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Middletown, Atlantic Beach Hotel & Suites is in the suburbs and near the beach. Newport Mansions and The Breakers are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Easton's Beach. Exploration Center and Aquarium and Old Colony and Newport Railway are also worth visiting.
- Easton's Beach - 1 min walk
- Second Beach - 2 min drive
- International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum - 4 min drive
- Salve Regina University - 4 min drive
- Touro Synagogue - 5 min drive
- Kingston Station - 34 min drive
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green) - 39 min drive
- Atlantic Grille - 2 min walk
- Flos Clam Shack - 2 min walk
- Atlantic Beach Club - 3 min walk
- Easton's Point Pub & Restaurant - 3 min walk
- Aquidneck Pizza - 3 min walk
About this property
Atlantic Beach Hotel & Suites
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Atlantic Beach Hotel Middletown
- Atlantic Beach Middletown
- Liked: Cleanliness
At 6 AM the morning workers (i assume preparing breakfast) were being extremely loud i could hear it down the hall and was awoken from my sleep. It sounded like someone was dumping a lot ice into a garbage can. Very very loud for an inappropriate time.