Friendly, convenient and updated. Great stay.
- Easton's Beach
- 11 min walk
- Cliff Walk
- 11 min walk
- Touro Synagogue
- 13 min walk
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green)
- 38 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1800 809 285
Your dates need to occur after 2019-09-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
- Easton's Beach - 11 min walk
- Cliff Walk - 11 min walk
- Touro Synagogue - 13 min walk
- International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum - 15 min walk
- Bowen's Wharf - 16 min walk
- Kingston Station - 33 min drive
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green) - 38 min drive
About this property
Admiral Sims House on Catherine St and Mill St
Along with coffee/tea in a common area, this smoke-free bed & breakfast has a microwave in a common area and a fridge in a common area. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a garden. All 6 rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, cable TV and ceiling fans. Other amenities available to guests include hairdryers, ironing boards and free toiletries.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast available daily 8:30 AM–9:30 AM
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Cable channels
- Iron/ironing boards
Quaint, clean and spacious!
My friend and I (and my pug!) traveled to Newport for Labor Day weekend and had a lovely stay at the Admiral Sims House on Catherine St. The location is fantastic - a quick walk to the Cliff Walk and about a 20 minute walk or 8 min drive to the wharf/downtown area. The staff was lovely and made sure we had everything we needed from beach towels to snacks/coffee and dog treats! The suite was much larger than my NYC apartment and even had a small kitchen with stove and microwave. Very clean, very cozy. Highly recommend!