- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Blacksmiths Beach
- 15 min walk
- Dudley Beach
- 6 min drive
- Charlestown Square
- 8 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Redhead, Redhead Beach Holiday Park is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Macquarie and Merewether Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Newcastle International Hockey Centre or Hunter Ice Skating Stadium.
- Blacksmiths Beach - 15 min walk
- Dudley Beach - 6 min drive
- Charlestown Square - 8 min drive
- Belmont Golf Course - 10 min drive
- Glenrock State Conervation - 18 min drive
- Kotara Station - 12 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 117 min drive
About this property
Redhead Beach Holiday Park
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 5 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- REDHEAD BEACH HOLIDAY PARK Cabin
- REDHEAD BEACH HOLIDAY PARK Apartment
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great pool, friendly staff and people. Typical 'camp' style cabins, bit you have everything you need.