We were a family of 3 adults that stayed over the 4th of July weekend.
- The primary selling point of this VRBO for us was the location. It is located on a dead end street near Audubon park. It is walking distance to Whole Foods, and Magazine street with cute shops and restaurants.
- Private (entire house and yard to yourself - not a duplex)
- Plenty of room for larger groups
- Beds were comfortable
- Tired and dated
- Lacking a personal touch - no information on things to do, history of the place/neighborhood, nearby restaurant recommendations, check-in, check-out process etc.
- Yard unkept
- Outdated photos in listing - no dining room or yellow couch
* Except for the college kids throwing a pool party next door on the 4th. However, they shut it down at 12:30 am and it wasn't too rowdy - just loud music and conversation.