Visiting New Lambton
Visitors to New Lambton are sure to enjoy the restaurants, spas, and sporting events. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its bars.
- You'll find 144 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newcastle
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 18.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in New Lambton
A couple of favorite places to visit are Blackbutt Reserve and Newcastle International Hockey Centre. Additionally, you'll find Newcastle International Sports Centre and Newcastle Showground in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Executive Inn - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 8 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for New Lambton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on New Lambton each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F