Visiting Myall Lakes National Park
Travelers give high marks for the beaches and spas in Myall Lakes National Park. Relaxing and walkable, this city attracts visitors with its whale watching.
- You'll find 275 Expedia hotels and other accommodation choices in the larger area of Port Stephens
- Closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 38.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Myall Lakes National Park
Top activities include exploring the waterfront and whale watching, while Hawks Nest Golf Club, Soldiers Point Marina, and d'Albora Marinas Nelson Bay are favorite sights to visit. Tea Gardens-Hawks Nest Bridge and Myall Park are a couple of additional sights to visit while you're here. In Myall Lakes National Park there are 275 hotels and other lodging options so you can plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate.
- The Mitchells Waterfront Bed & Breakfast - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free self parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Anne's Waterfront Haven B&B - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, you'll have access to free breakfast, free WiFi, and free wired Internet. Our customers like its breakfast and comfy beds.
- Bali at the Bay - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, you'll have access to free WiFi, free self parking, and a private spa tub. Visitors like its beach locale.
Getting around Myall Lakes National Park
Myall Lakes National Park has transportation options to help you get around the area. You can stop by the local marina to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for Myall Lakes National Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Myall Lakes National Park is 1.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F