Overview of Concept Living Munich
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Garden Side
Suite, Garden View
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Concept Living Munich is in an area with good shopping. Viktualienmarkt and Hofbrauhaus are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at English Garden and Olympic Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium or Allianz Arena. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Gasteig - 4 min drive
- Deutsches Museum - 4 min drive
- Viktualienmarkt - 5 min drive
- Hofbrauhaus - 6 min drive
- Marienplatz - 12 min drive
- Munich Ost Station - 6 min drive
- Munich-Giesing Station - 9 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Taverna Ikaros - 1 min walk
- Backwarium - 2 min walk
- Caffé Dallucci - 3 min walk
- Corner - 5 min walk
- Wonnis Bistro - 5 min walk
About this property
Concept Living Munich
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 9.00 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I am glad to see there was laundry facilities, however they were quite expensive