Visitors to Mudjimba are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, restaurants, and spas. The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 1.5 from the city center. The next closest is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 85.5 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mudjimba
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Mudjimba Beach. Additionally, you'll find Red Jacket Aqua Fun Park and Twin Waters Golf Club in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Mudjimba, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 226 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are a few places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Novotel Twin Waters Resort is located in central Mudjimba. This 4-star hotel in Twin Waters features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach is 0.3 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star aparthotel in Mooloolaba can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Oaks Seaforth Resort is located 4.4 mi from the city center. This 4.5-star apartment in Alexandra Headland features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Mudjimba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- About 37.91 inches of rain falls on Mudjimba each year
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 57°F