Visiting Mt Pritchard
Visitors to Mt Pritchard are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its bars. A top sight in the area is Sydney Showground.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 24.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mt Pritchard
Sydney Showground is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Westfield Liverpool and Coastal walk in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Pritchards Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Mt Pritchard
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mt Pritchard is 46.77 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F