Visiting Mount Tarcoola
Visitors can enjoy all that Mount Tarcoola has to offer including the beaches, bars, and restaurants. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists.
- You'll find 19 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Geraldton
- The closest major airport is in Geraldton, WA (GET) 7.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Tarcoola
Places to visit in the larger region include Oakabella Homestead, Queens Park Theatre, and Cathedral of St Francis Xavier Church. In the area, you'll also find HMAS Sydney II Memorial and Geraldton Regional Art Gallery.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Geraldton Motor Inn - This 3.5-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Mount Tarcoola
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 62°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Mount Tarcoola gets about 17.99 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas August and September are often coldest, averaging 49°F