Visiting Mount Tamborine
Guests will want to experience the bird watching, mountain ranges, and spas in Mount Tamborine. This city attracts visitors with its relaxing and scenic ambiance. Top attractions around the area include Warner Bros. Movie World, Dreamworld, and Sea World.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Mount Tamborine
- Closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 37.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Tamborine
The birds, mountain ranges, and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and Surfers Paradise Beach, Tamborine National Park Witches Falls Section, and Tamborine National Park Palm Grove Section are worth a visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Warner Bros. Movie World and Dreamworld. With 5 hotels and other lodging options in Mount Tamborine, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate.
- The Polish Place - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast in Mount Tamborine features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff.
- The Escarpment Retreat - With a stay at this 5-star condo resort in Mount Tamborine, you'll have access to free breakfast, free self parking, and a private spa tub. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Aaronlee Retreat - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Mount Tamborine, you'll have access to an outdoor pool, free self parking, and a balcony. Visitors like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include Sea World located 13.9 mi (22.3 from city center and Wet'n'Wild Water World which is 8.4 mi (13.5 away.
Dressing for Mount Tamborine
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October–December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mount Tamborine is 1.26 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 82°F while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 51°F