Visiting Mt. Field National Park
Tourists are sure to enjoy all the features that Mt. Field National Park has to offer. This city attracts visitors with its scenic ambiance.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Mt. Field National Park
- Closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 75.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mt. Field National Park
Favorite places to visit in the city include Mount Mawson, Junee Caves, and Mount Field West. Russell Falls and Mount Field National Park are a couple of additional sights to visit while you're here. With 3 hotels and other lodging options available in Mt. Field National Park, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates.
Dressing for Mt. Field National Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October–December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mt. Field National Park is 20.67 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 71°F while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 40°F