Visiting Mount Evelyn
Visitors to Mount Evelyn are sure to enjoy the spas and lakeside. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its gardens. Dandenong Ranges National Park, Puffing Billy Steam Train, and Doncaster Shopping Centre are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 43.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 49.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Evelyn
Dandenong Ranges National Park, Puffing Billy Steam Train, and Doncaster Shopping Centre are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. You'll also find Lillydale Lake and SkyHigh Mount Dandenong in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- A Twist of Willow - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Mount Evelyn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Mount Evelyn gets about 0.47 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F