Visiting Mount Eden
Guests are sure to enjoy the bars in Mount Eden. This city attracts visitors with its welcoming and walkable ambiance. Top attractions in the city include Mt. Eden and Eden Park.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Mount Eden
- Closest major airport is in Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) 13.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Eden
Top places to visit in the city include Mt. Eden and Eden Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Sky Tower and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World. With 5 hotels and other lodging options available in Mount Eden, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate.
- Eden Park Bed and Breakfast - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast in Mount Eden features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free self parking. Expedia travelers love its breakfast.
- Asure At Eden Park - With a stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel in Mount Eden, you'll have access to free WiFi, free self parking, and an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to public transit.
- Bavaria Bed & Breakfast Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Mount Eden, you'll have access to free breakfast, free WiFi, and pillowtop beds. Visitors like its breakfast and quiet location.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include One Tree Hill Domain located 2 mi (3.2 from city center and Auckland Domain which is 2.1 mi (3.3 away.
Getting around Mount Eden
Mount Eden has transportation options to help you get around the area. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Auckland Kingsland Station or Auckland Mt Eden Station.
Dressing for Mount Eden
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 61°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mount Eden is 49.37 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 72°F while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 46°F