- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus
- 7 min drive
- Australian Skydive
- 9 min drive
- Geelong Showground
- 9 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Geelong Surfcoast Hwy Holiday Park is located in Mount Duneed. The Carousel and Steampacket Gardens are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bell's Beach and Point Addis Marine National Park. Adventure Park Geelong and Warbird Air Adventures are also worth visiting.
- Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus - 7 min drive
- Australian Skydive - 9 min drive
- Geelong Showground - 9 min drive
- Kardinia Park - 9 min drive
- Simonds Stadium - 9 min drive
- Marshall Station - 6 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) - 33 min drive
About this property
Geelong Surfcoast Hwy Holiday Park
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Our family of 5 also left before sunrise and although booked and paid for a 2 night stay we couldn’t wait to leave. The cabins outside exterior was run down and covered in cobwebs and dirt . Cigarette butts also visible. Inside, the cabin was outdated and sort of clean , surface clean. The kids were greeted to dead ants in their bed which resulted in one child not wanting to sleep in the bed. The rooms were also home to spider webs and spiders . Uncomfortable mattresses and pillows and holes in the bed cover. The smell of the cabin was so bad not even a diffuser I purchased from Woolworths helped . No one could sleep and at 4 am we made the decision to pack up, leaving our frozen goodies behind in the freezer . We were unable to find another accommodation to stay and then had to cut our weekend short and drive 3 hours home. The only positive was the lady at reception, she was very friendly at check in . I will not return and wouldn’t recommend to anyone , this is below budget accommodation