Visiting Mount Coolum
Visitors can enjoy all that Mount Coolum has to offer including the golf courses, spas, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and restaurants.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Mount Coolum
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 4.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Coolum
A couple of favorite places to visit are Mt Coolum Golf Club and Mount Coolum National Park. You'll also find Yaroomba Beach and Marcoola Beach in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Mount Coolum, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 224 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Coolum Villas is located in the heart of Mount Coolum. Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Mount Coolum can enjoy access to a golf course and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Beach Retreat Coolum is 0.4 mi from the city's heart. This resort in Mount Coolum features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a nightclub.
Dressing for Mount Coolum
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- About 37.91 inches of rain falls on Mount Coolum each year
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 57°F