- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 3 min walk
- Arbat Street
- 4 min walk
- The Cherry Orchard Theater
- 12 min walk
- Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Moscow's Arbat neighbourhood, AZIMUT Hotel Smolenskaya Moscow is in the city centre and near a metro station. Bolshoi Theatre and Kremlin Armoury Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Red Square and St. Basil's Cathedral. Moscow Zoo and Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard are also worth visiting.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs - 3 min walk
- Arbat Street - 4 min walk
- The Cherry Orchard Theater - 12 min walk
- Vakhtangova Theatre - 12 min walk
- A. N. Scriabin House Museum - 14 min walk
- Smolenskaya Station - 6 min walk
- Moscow Kievsky Station - 12 min walk
- Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 43 min drive
- Where to eat
- AVENUE restaurant – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- #SIBIRSIBIR restaurant – Theme restaurant offering Russian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- [KU:] Ramen Izakaya Bar – Theme restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- China blue restaurant – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
AZIMUT Hotel Smolenskaya Moscow
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 1300 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 1400 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: RUB 1500 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1300 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- AZIMUT Hotel Smolenskaya
- AZIMUT Smolenskaya Moscow
- AZIMUT Smolenskaya
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Well located for Arbat Street. Clean and modern. Rooms quite small and unbearably warm - couldn’t find how to reduce temperature.