Poppies is In a lovely quiet area..The room was very clean and thegardens are lovely and peaceful. Michelle is very friendly and offered tips on local places to visit. A delightful couple of days away.
- Aussie World
- 10 min drive
- Australia Zoo
- 12 min drive
- Big Pineapple
- 17 min drive
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Aussie World - 10 min drive
- Australia Zoo - 12 min drive
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital - 16 min drive
- Big Pineapple - 17 min drive
- Pelican Waters Golf Club - 23 min drive
- Mooloolah Station - 4 min drive
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 66 min drive
About this property
Poppies Bed and Breakfast
A garden, barbecues and a picnic area are available at this bed & breakfast. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. All 4 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and DVD players. Guests can appreciate conveniences such as fridges and microwaves, and other amenities include premium bedding and TVs.
Special check-in instructions
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Poppies Bed & Breakfast
- Poppies Mooloolah Valley
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily
- DVD player
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- BBQ grill(s)
- Picnic area
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- DVD player
Food and drink
- Access via exterior corridors
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board
- Hiking/biking trails
- Theme parks
- Whale watching
Amazing location - very peaceful and clean. We appreciate the effort Michelle and Ziggy (the dog) went to, to ensure our stay was relaxing.