Visiting Mooloolaba Esplanade
Travelers give high marks for the beaches, cafés, and shopping in Mooloolaba Esplanade. Relaxing and welcoming, this city attracts visitors with its spas. A top attraction in the area is Australia Zoo.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Mooloolaba Esplanade
- Closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 8.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mooloolaba Esplanade
The beach and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and Mooloolaba Beach, Kawana Beach, and Foote Sanctuary of Buderim are worth a visit. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Sunshine Plaza and Caloundra Street Fair. With 11 hotels and other lodging options available in Mooloolaba Esplanade, you'll find a vacation retreat at an affordable rate.
- Oceans Mooloolaba - This 5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free self parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and beach locale.
- Sea Pearl Resort Mooloolaba - This 5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free self parking.
- Osprey Apartments - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free self parking. Visitors like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
A popular sight you might want to visit outside of the city is Australia Zoo located 14.7 mi (23.7 from city center.
Dressing for Mooloolaba Esplanade
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- About 44.68 inches of rain falls on Mooloolaba Esplanade each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 84°F while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 50°F