Visiting Mollymook Beach
Visitors to Mollymook Beach are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, spas, and seaside. You'll find 52 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ulladulla.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mollymook Beach
A couple of favorite places to visit are Mollymook Beach and Mollymook Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Mollymook Golf Course and Ulladulla Rotary Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Mollymook Beach. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bannisters by the Sea - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Bannisters Pavilion - Our customers like the bar and beach locale at this resort. This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Mollymook Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mollymook Beach is 34.88 inches
- Usually December and November are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F