Visiting Moffat Beach
Visitors to Moffat Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches, cafés, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its shopping. A top sight in the area is Australia Zoo.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Moffat Beach
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 21.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Moffat Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Moffat Beach. Additionally, you'll find Australia Zoo in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Norfolks on Moffat Beach - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Moffat Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- Average annual rainfall for Moffat Beach is 44.49 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 50°F