Visitors can enjoy all that Minyirr has to offer including the local tours, gardens, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its beaches.
- You'll find 33 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Broome
- The closest major airport is in Broome, WA (BME-Broome Intl.) 4.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Minyirr
The picturesque setting of Reddell Beach and Gantheaume Point exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Broome Golf Club and Roebuck Bay.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Habitat Resort - This 4-star apartment features 2 outdoor pools, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Minyirr
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 93°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 93°F during the day and 69°F at night
- About 20.63 inches of rain falls on Minyirr each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 59°F