Visiting Mermaid Waters
Visitors to Mermaid Waters are sure to enjoy the bars, festivals, and casinos. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Dreamworld.
- You'll find 665 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gold Coast
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 15.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mermaid Waters
The picturesque setting of Cod Hole and Nobby Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Broadbeach Sports and Recreation Centre and Gold Coast Seniors Tennis Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Mermaid Waters. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Sailfish Cove - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room washer/dryer.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Sea World, located 6.2 mi (9.9 from the heart of the city, and Warner Bros. Movie World, which is 11.9 mi (19.1 away.
Dressing for Mermaid Waters
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mermaid Waters is 1.26 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 51°F