Associated cafe Right next to Flagstaff Gardend and railway station
- Melbourne Central
- 9 min walk
- Queen Victoria Market
- 9 min walk
- Flinders Lane
- 13 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Melbourne Central - 9 min walk
- Queen Victoria Market - 9 min walk
- RMIT University - 11 min walk
- Bourke Street Mall - 13 min walk
- SEA LIFE Melbourne - 15 min walk
- Flagstaff Station - 1 min walk
- Spencer Street Station - 12 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 18 min drive
- Birds Basement — 1 min walk
- Jazz Corner Cafe — 1 min walk
- Flinders Lane — 13 min walk
About this property
The Jazz Corner Hotel
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free aparthotel has a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, conference space and dry cleaning. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a fridge, an oven, a hob and a microwave. Guests will appreciate conveniences, such as a washer/dryer and a sitting area, while a TV with digital channels and a DVD player provide a bit of entertainment.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 44.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 22.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 20 and AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 22.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 44.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Free WiFi
- Fridge (full size)
- Electric kettle
- Coffee/tea maker
- Local cuisine breakfast available for a fee 7:00 AM–noon on weekdays and 8:00 AM–noon on weekends: AUD 20-35 per person
- 2 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- Rollaway/extra beds: AUD 44.0 per day
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Sitting area
- 49-inch TV with premium channels
- DVD player
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Blackout curtains
Things to do
- Fitness centre
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Security system
- Smoke detector
- 149 rooms
- 35 floors
- Built in 2017
Not bad for the price. It's great value. city tram is just outside the hotel but not near shopping mall. It's quite QVM. No concierge service but overall charming hotel. Bed & pillows comfortable and clean.