We really enjoyed the overall feel of the hotel. The hotel was so close to the Melbourne CBD... you can pretty much hop on the tram 96 and you’ll be in the heart of the city within about 15 minutes or less. As soon as you walk into the foyer of the hotel there’s a beautiful fragrance that fills the atmosphere. Our room was very clean and tidy plus the shower head producing the water was so relaxing and can I add the bed was super comfy.
- Luna Park
- 4 min walk
- Palais Theatre
- 4 min walk
- Flinders Lane
- 7 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Luna Park - 4 min walk
- Palais Theatre - 4 min walk
- St Kilda Beach - 7 min walk
- Albert Park Lake - 3 min drive
- Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre - 4 min drive
- Flinders Street Station - 7 min drive
- Balaclava Station - 17 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 25 min drive
- Flinders Lane — 7 min drive
About this property
Self parking, a microwave in a common area and conference space are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include laundry facilities, a computer station and a TV in a common area. All 86 rooms provide conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. DVD players, premium bedding and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 35.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 19 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 19 (one-way), (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 10 per night
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cosmopolitan Hotel St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Cosmopolitan St Kilda
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Laundry service
- Daily housekeeping
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Where to eat