Overview of Waterloo Country Accommodation
Choose dates to view prices
Shearers Lodge 3 Rooms
About this area
Waterloo Country Accommodation is located in Matheson. Glen Innes & District Historical Society and Land of the Beardies History House are cultural highlights of the area.
- Glen Innes & District Historical Society - 13 min drive
- Land of the Beardies History House - 13 min drive
- Anzac Park - 15 min drive
- Australian Standing Stones - 19 min drive
- Kings Plains National Park - 51 min drive
- Glen Innes Station - 14 min drive
- Inverell, NSW (IVR) - 28 min drive
About this property
Waterloo Country Accommodation
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 30 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 15 (roundtrip), (from 5 to 16 years old)
- Pet fee: AUD 20 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.