Visiting Maslin Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Maslin Beach has to offer including its museums. A top sight in the city is Museum.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Maslin Beach
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 32.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Maslin Beach
A favorite place to visit in the city is Museum. In the area, you'll also find Chapel Hill and Alpha Box & Dice.
As you start planning your visit to Maslin Beach, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 102 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are a few places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Bott's Beach Retreat is located in the heart of Maslin Beach. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star vacation home in Maslin Beach can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Kiltevna is located 0.4 mi from the city center. This 4-star motel in McLaren Vale features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Maslin Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Maslin Beach gets about 21.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F