Visitors to Marsfield are sure to enjoy the shopping and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, riverfront, and cafés. Top sights around the area include Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 18.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Marsfield
Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bondi Beach and Newport Beach.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Medina Serviced Apartments North Ryde Sydney - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Circular Quay, located 8.3 mi (13.3 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Marsfield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Marsfield is 46.77 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F