- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Dunes Cotton Tree
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
Luxury Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Premier Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Superior Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Apartment, 1 Bedroom, River View
Deluxe Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, River View
Premier Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
The Dunes Cotton Tree is located near the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Maroochydore Beach and Mooloolaba Beach, while Big Pineapple and Aussie World are popular local attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Sunshine Coast Stadium or Sunshine Coast Turf Club.
- Maroochydore Beach - 3 min walk
- Sunshine Plaza - 13 min walk
- Alex Beach - 17 min walk
- Mooloolaba Esplanade - 6 min drive
- Twin Waters Golf Club - 18 min drive
- Palmwoods Station - 25 min drive
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) - 18 min drive
About this property
The Dunes Cotton Tree
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 30.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
The bedrooms needed updating and the air-conditioning was noisy in the bedrooms. The rest of the unit was lovely