Families will find kid-friendly activities in Marcoola, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Marcoola
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 1.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 88.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marcoola
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Marcoola Beach. In the area, you'll also find Mt Coolum Golf Club and Mudjimba Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Marcoola. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- White Shells Luxury Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Atlantis Marcoola - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this apartment. This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Sand Dunes Resort - This 4.5-star apartment features 2 outdoor pools, free parking, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Marcoola
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- About 37.91 inches of rain falls on Marcoola each year
- Usually December and February are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 57°F