Visitors can enjoy all that Manurewa has to offer including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Mt. Eden, Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World, and Sky Tower.
- You'll find 591 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Auckland
- The closest major airport is in Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) 9.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manurewa
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Mt. Eden, Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World, and Sky Tower. In the area, you'll also find One Tree Hill Domain and Auckland War Memorial Museum.
As you plan your vacation to Manurewa, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 79 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are a few places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Private Treaty BnB is located 1.3 mi from the heart of Manurewa. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Manurewa features free WiFi and free parking.
- Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel is 13.8 mi from central Manurewa. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star apartment in Auckland can enjoy access to a fitness center and a café, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transit.
- Heritage Auckland is 14 mi from the center of Manurewa. This 4.5-star hotel in Auckland features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Eden Park, located 13 mi (20.8 from the heart of the city, and Auckland Domain, which is 13 mi (20.9 away.
Getting Around Manurewa
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Manurewa Station or Manurewa Te Mahia Station. Manurewa may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Manurewa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 61°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Manurewa is 49.25 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 46°F