- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Timber Museum
- 6 min walk
- Forest Visitor Center
- 6 min walk
- Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park
- 7 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Manjimup, Manjimup Motor Inn is in the city centre. Manjimup Country Club Golf Course and Lost Lake Pemberton are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Gloucester National Park and Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park.
- Timber Museum - 6 min walk
- Forest Visitor Center - 6 min walk
- Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park - 7 min walk
- Four Aces - 15 min walk
- Manjimup Country Club Golf Course - 2 min drive
- Pemberton Tramway Company - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Ned Kelly's Bar & Bistro – Garden-view bistro with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare on selected days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Manjimup Motor Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean room and friendly staff. Free breakfast and also good dinner.