- Air conditioning
- Outdoor Space
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This cabin is located in Pemberton. Gloucester Tree and Dave Evans Bicentennial Tree are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Gloucester National Park and Warren National Park. Explore all the area has to offer with ecotours, mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.
- Pemberton Historical Park - 1 min walk
- Pemberton Community Centre - 2 min walk
- Pemberton Fine Woodcraft Gallery - 7 min walk
- Flora Park - 11 min walk
- Pemberton Forest Park - 12 min walk
- Pemberton Tramway Company - 6 min walk
About this property
Luxury, Spacious Studio Accomodation in the Heart of Pemberton
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.