Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Maningrida has to offer. The closest major airport is in Maningrida, NT (MNG) 16 from the city center.
Dressing for Maningrida
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 74°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 69°F at night
- Maningrida gets about 49.96 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually November and December with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are August and September with an average of 68°F