- Mandurah Performing Arts Center
- 3 min walk
- Mandurah Visitor Centre
- 7 min walk
- King's Carnival
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Mandurah, The Sebel Mandurah is in the entertainment district and on the waterfront. The Cut Golf Course and Pinjarra Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Silver Sands Beach and Halls Head Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at South Yunderup Oval or Pinjarra Race Club.
- Mandurah Performing Arts Center - 3 min walk
- Mandurah Visitor Centre - 7 min walk
- Halls Head Beach - 20 min walk
- XY Body Treatments Mandurah - 6 min drive
- King's Carnival - 7 min drive
- Mandurah Station - 4 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER) - 59 min drive
About this property
The Sebel Mandurah
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sebel Mandurah Hotel
- Sebel Mandurah
- The Sebel Mandurah Hotel Mandurah