Book your room at The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
Get an overview of this hotelLos Angeles-area hotel atop oceanfront bluffs
This 1921 Los Angeles-area hotel is perched above Santa Monica Beach, and sits at the end of Wilshire Boulevard, across from Palisades Park. Third Street Promenade is 3 blocks away.
The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows has drawn celebrity guests to Santa Monica with its pampering day spa and beautifully landscaped grounds, including a year-round outdoor pool and a koi pond.
Historic or modern
The historic Palisades Wing offers early-American-style decor, while the more contemporary Ocean Tower has rooms with private balconies. All rooms at The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows have marble baths.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows101 Wilshire Blvd Santa Monica CA 90401
Perched on scenic bluffs overlooking Santa Monica Beach, The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is three blocks from the shops and restaurants of Third Street Promenade, and eight blocks from Santa Monica Pier.
Exhale Mind/Body Spa is available to guests and offers five treatment rooms, including a manicure/pedicure salon, massage room, facial treatment room, and an array of comprehensive spa services. Pool-side and in-room treatments are available. Guests who want a workout can take cardio classes in the fitness center.
The Fairmont's 12 meeting rooms and event space accommodates up to 900 guests. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby. Limo service is provided for transportation within three miles (based on availability). Valet parking is available (surcharge). From Memorial Day to Labor Day, this California hotel offers a beach-club shuttle to the beach, beach towels, beach chairs, and umbrellas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1914
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour health club
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 12
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 302
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2323
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
FIG Restaurant - Features seasonal dishes that are 90-percent organic and sustainable. Guests enjoy a casual and intimate dining experience among FIG's communal table and pewter bar. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Lobby Lounge - Intimate lobby lounge with views of the adjacent koi pond. Serving lunch, dinner, cocktails, imported and domestic beers, and wine by the glass. Cappuccino and espresso are also available.
Guests at this Los Angeles-area location enjoy a year-round outdoor splash pool and spa tub set amid lush landscaping. The 24-hour health club provides free weights, cardio equipment, and men's and women's locker rooms with saunas. Complimentary bicycle rentals are available for guests.
The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is across the street from Palisades Park's jogging and walking path, and four blocks from Santa Monica Beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
The Exhale Mind/Body Spa at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows offers a relaxation lounge; a menu of therapy services and fitness programs; and fully appointed changing rooms with steam, sauna, lockers, and showers. A spa pavilion includes five therapy rooms and an area dedicated to nail care.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 5.99-15.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 5.99-15.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 5.99-10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 5.99-15.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46.20 per night (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.