Stayed one night. It was clean, quiet, staff was friendly and food was excellent!
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 1 min drive
- Sony Pictures Studios
- 9 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- 11 min drive
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Sony Pictures Studios - 9 min drive
- Venice Beach - 9 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk - 11 min drive
- Forum - 12 min drive
- Santa Monica Pier - 15 min drive
- Los Angeles Union Station - 28 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 1 min drive
- Where to eat
- Unity la – Family restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch and lunch daily, happy hour available. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport
A restaurant, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli are on-site. All 580 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like fridges and coffee makers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 31 and USD 45 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 85.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Concourse Hotel LAX Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
- Concourse Hotel Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
- Concourse LAX Hyatt Affiliated
- Concourse Hyatt Affiliated
- Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport Hotel
- Radisson Hotel Los Angeles Airport
- The Concourse Hotel at LAX A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Los Angeles
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 5 AM–11 AM: USD 31-45 per person
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness centre/gym
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cots/infant beds
- Outdoor pool
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Picnic area
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Golfing nearby
Where to eat